• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food & Wine - who is going and when?

Lois and I will be there 10/17-22. Meeting other family members at the World. F&W Classic on 10/18. BCV of course.

We are local so we will be there most weekends and on property from Oct 25-29th at the Poly. Looking forward to the eat to the beat concerts!! :cool1:

Edit to add our names. me- Liz , hubby is Gene and kiddos are Ethan and Jack :)

Up to 20 families now. :cool1:

Please include your names when you post so I can include it in the summary. I know some of you (or I should but have a faulty memory) but not everybody.

I am super excited for my first F&W - Oct 27-Oct 31 - staying at AKL with my daughter Julianne (who is beyond excited for this trip!)

~ Stacy

OOOOHHH me and BFF will be there from 10/16 -10/24..Staying at CSR Business level...

We are at OKW 10/6-11 and at the Swan (right Erika & Tracey) 11/8-11 or the same as Brian and Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Staying at Pop Century with my BFF Elena, November 7 - 10. We will be running the Jingle Jungle 5k while there for Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon Weekend.

Going Sept 25-Oct 3. First two nights Bay Lake Tower studio room, then moving to Boardwalk Inn for five nights. Very excited!

I'll be at AKL and then Yacht Nov 5-11. Gonna hit F&W on the 9th and 11th.

We will be there Oct 17-20. Doing the Swan and Dolphin on Oct 18th. We would love to hang out with fellow disers.

Scott and Nicole

My DW, DD and I are going to the Food and Wine Festival October 10 - 15. We're staying at the Beach Club

My sister, mom and I will be there October 28 - November 2. I can't wait! This will only be my sister's second time at the festival, with only a brief introduction to it four years ago, so I'm excited to see how she'll react to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter