Food & Wine- recommendations for set of trays to buy ahead and pack.

crazymomof4

DIS Veteran
I like the idea of having a tray to manage our food and drink purchases during F&W, but really don't want to spend Disney Park price for the official one (since probably won't use it once back at home.)
Will need a set of four. I'd like one that has a slot to hold stemware but also a cup (some of us won't be ordering wine). This is the Budget Board so of course the lower the price, the better (without sacrificing too much quality)
Any recommendations?

I have some I ordered from Amazon that are really good, maybe a bit bulky though, maybe someone has a better one but copy and paste to check amazon for this.
Tailor Made Products Party Pals, 3 Piece Set, One Handed Drink Holder, Napkin, Cutlery & Food Serving Tray with Hidden Handle - Red, White & Navy Blue

I have some I ordered from Amazon that are really good, maybe a bit bulky though, maybe someone has a better one but copy and paste to check amazon for this.
Tailor Made Products Party Pals, 3 Piece Set, One Handed Drink Holder, Napkin, Cutlery & Food Serving Tray with Hidden Handle - Red, White & Navy Blue

I like the idea of having a tray to manage our food and drink purchases during F&W, but really don't want to spend Disney Park price for the official one (since probably won't use it once back at home.)
Will need a set of four. I'd like one that has a slot to hold stemware but also a cup (some of us won't be ordering wine). This is the Budget Board so of course the lower the price, the better (without sacrificing too much quality)
Any recommendations?

If you will also be getting wine then this has a stemware spot and smaller dip for your other cups.
BambooMN 7" x 5.9" Bamboo Cocktail Appetizer Plates with Wine Glass Holder, 4 Pieces

Yes I agree with Previous posters the Party Pal trays are great (even though we didn't use the for F&W). They are much bigger than the one they sell at the F&W but the have a handle underneath that is perfect for carrying AND balancing the tray.

I bought a set of SIX green ones in 2019 for $19.99 but I don't see that option on Amazon. We in are the process of renovating and I have no idea which box they are in but if I can find them, I will give you two for just the price of postage. Give me a day or two if you have time and I will message you back. LIke I said they have never been used BUT I have to locate them....

Have a look on Poshmark and/or ebay. You can find some of the previous years' designs at a fraction of the price. Some are marked up beyond belief of course, but plenty of people are selling them in the $10 range.

Good idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter