Food trucks in DtD

We've visited The Habit "brick-and-mortar" stores several times. We walked by The Habit truck yesterday and the grilled onions smelled great, but we had just had lunch so didn't stop in. The Habit == hamburgers, and sorry didn't catch the prices. Generally a quality food truck hamburger/cheeseburger will run close to $10.

I haven't tried them but I did walk by them on this past Friday and it smelled good. I'll probably stop by this later this week to grab a bite to eat.

Habit makes a very good burger.

I like when they say food trucks, its literally two trucks.
Normally food truck scene is 10-12 at a time.

I hope they do well enough to make this a regular thing for the busy weekends and holidays. It would be nice to have more options to escape to when the parks lines are long for everything.

The BrewWings truck is in the rotation in the area where I work. I've had the chicken and tots. They weren't anything I need to run out and try again. But I could see if someone doesn't have a lot of chicken and waffle options where they live, if that truck is there they might want to get that to say they've tried it. I've also been to The Habit brick and mortar. It's alright for a fast food veggie burger, but I'm not going to run to their truck to have it versus the other options at DTD. There are a few things I saw on the taco truck menu that I'd try, though.

Habit makes a very good burger.

I like when they say food trucks, its literally two trucks.
Normally food truck scene is 10-12 at a time.
We get 3 trucks every day at work. Only 3. There's a bar a few blocks away that gets a single truck 2 nights per week. There used to be a food truck lot near my house that would get 4-5 on the days it's open. The only times I've seen 10-12 have been a festival or tickets event, like at the racetrack.

Last edited:
We ate at the Habit Burger truck this past Sunday night. It was awesome!! I wish we had found it before our last night there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter