Food questions from a cruise newbie.

Tricia819

"I have the most scathingly brillant idea!"
I know that the dinner is on a rotation and there are buffets and fast food options for breakfast and dinner, but I was reading that the 24 hr room service is included too. How does that work:confused3 How much is included and what do you have to pay for separately

You can eat as much and as often as you wish (including room service - just remember to tip the delivery person)!

A sit down breakfast and lunch is also offered.

The only food items you will be charged for are:

Palo (adult only restaurant)
Prepackaged snacks & sodas on the room service menu
Prepackaged snacks outside of the theatres
Smoothies
Specialty coffees at the Cove Cafe
Alcoholic drinks
Sodas ordered from a bar or server on deck (there is a free 24hr drink station on deck 9, so get your sodas there!)

Hope this helps!

All the food on the room service menu is included...All we paid for seperatley is any alcohol we ordered to the room!

Room service is salads, soups, and sandwiches for dinner/lunch. Basic breakfast fare. They also have desserts. I'm not sure on Disney but some cruises let you order what's at the restaraunt during dinner. Normally you give them a few dollars for tip.
When your in your room there is a number you call and place your order.

Room service is salads, soups, and sandwiches for dinner/lunch. Basic breakfast fare. They also have desserts. I'm not sure on Disney but some cruises let you order what's at the restaraunt during dinner. Normally you give them a few dollars for tip.
When your in your room there is a number you call and place your order.

On DCL you can only order from the restaurants if you are in a cat. 1-3. Cat's 4-12 can only order from the RS menu that is in the stateroom.
One thing that is not on the RS menu that is you can order are the chocolate covered ice cream Mickey bars, yummy.

For the OP: If you order a soda from a bar you pay for that.

Room service is not limited to soups and salads....they have lasagna and a few other main dish items as well. As above, only guests in suites can get restaurant food from room service. However, if you have a reason to want to eat in your room rather than a restaurant, your server may pack things up for you to take to your room....

Just wanted to clarify that there is not a buffet option for dinner. TS/BBB is available for dinner with a salad bar and a sit down menu with selections from the main dining rooms but not on the first or last nights of the cruise.

There is also a sit down menu option for breakfast and lunch in Lumiere's that is not a buffet at all. I do not know for certain if this is an option in Triton's on the Wonder but am sure someone will be able to confirm here. :)

Just wanted to clarify that there is not a buffet option for dinner. TS/BBB is available for dinner with a salad bar and a sit down menu with selections from the main dining rooms but not on the first or last nights of the cruise.

There is also a sit down menu option for breakfast and lunch in Lumiere's that is not a buffet at all. I do not know for certain if this is an option in Triton's on the Wonder but am sure someone will be able to confirm here. :)

Triton's does serve sit down b'fast and lunch on the Wonder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter