• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food pics from Biergarten

Roccosmom

Mouseketeer
Hello- I've searched and can't seem to find any! We are going for the first time in January 2015 and would like to see some food pics... can you help?

HI there:

I haven't any pictures of Biergarten, but have eaten there. The food is absolutely delicious and the entertainment wonderful. I wouldn't hesitate to eat here.

HI there:

I haven't any pictures of Biergarten, but have eaten there. The food is absolutely delicious and the entertainment wonderful. I wouldn't hesitate to eat here.

ditto! The inside of the restaurant is amazing! Definitely worth a trip. i'm booking it again for our trip next month. The food is definitely german but I'm pretty sure everyone will be able to find something they like. I love trying new foods so a buffet is perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter