food on plane

This is the airline we fly into Orlando and we definitely take along flight snacks--string cheese, almonds, trail mix, etc. We each have an empty water bottle which we fill once we've passed security.;) Our last flight was in december and no problems with this plan

Yes, but not liquids.

We are having lunch at the airport and then will buy bottled water when we get through customs to take on the flight.

I have bought some Lunchables (the cracker, ham & cheese pack things) for my boys which is a special treat because they NEVER get to eat that sort of thing! I also have some granola bars and will take some grapes or blueberries with us too.

When we've done this before we have just been told by customs to make sure that we eat/dispose of it before leaving the plane - not sure if that's true, but the kids have always finished every anyway so we never find out!

also, if you have a small child, you CAN bring liquid (juice, water, milk, formula) for them. security just has to scan it specially and it doesn't take long at all. ws've done it on all 10 trips with DS and he is 2.5

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I guess the liquids being allowed must depend on the airport, I have never been able to take them through in Edmonton and my sister couldn't take my nephew's juice through in Phoenix

I took 2 small juicy juice boxes last year. I put them in a 1 qt ziplock bag and took them out of my carry on, put them in the bin. Security had no issue with this.

also, if you have a small child, you CAN bring liquid (juice, water, milk, formula) for them. security just has to scan it specially and it doesn't take long at all. ws've done it on all 10 trips with DS and he is 2.5

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

The TSA rule is that you may take these liquids for infants or for medical reasons, not for toddlers or preschoolers. You were lucky; you should not have been allowed to do this for a 2 1/2 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter