Food Network.

Food Network is the best.
I want to work for them so badly one day!
I love Ace of Cakes.
The food network cake challenges are really cool too.
Paula Dean is the bomb, she is so funny!
I like watching unwrapped sometimes.
i basically like all the shows except for this one lady.
She bothers me for some reason lol. Idk her name but shes kinda chubby and shes got blackish hair with a really bad hiarcut, lol. Its the bowl shape hair.
so yeaa.

The Next FoodNetwork Star comes on soon...I want Kelsie to win.

Ace of Cakes.

The Next Food Network Star. - Go Aaron! :]

i enjoy pretty much everything on the food network but those would be the shows I follow.

Food Network is the best.
I want to work for them so badly one day!
I love Ace of Cakes.
The food network cake challenges are really cool too.
Paula Dean is the bomb, she is so funny!
I like watching unwrapped sometimes.
i basically like all the shows except for this one lady.
She bothers me for some reason lol. Idk her name but shes kinda chubby and shes got blackish hair with a really bad hiarcut, lol. Its the bowl shape hair.
so yeaa.

The Barefoot Contessa or something, I don't think anyone really likes her :confused3

<-likes
Iron Chef America
Good Eats
Next Food Network Chef
Throwdown with Bobby Flay
Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives

Ace of Cakes is my #1 show on there but I also love...
Iron Chef
Unwrapped

I don't really like those shows that have people just cooking in their kitchens I find it boring but that show with the Italian lady is OK.

I LOVE the cake competitions!! They are really fun!

It made me mad that she left....I can't believe that Lisa is still there. Lisa is so annoying at times!

AGREED! :rotfl:
Lisa annoys the heck out of me. Nipa did too, but she's gone :thumbsup2
I hate to think that one day I could be strolling down the street and run into Lisa. I wouldn't run away or anything, but I'm just not her biggest fan (she lives in Dallas, which is where I live too)

i love the ace of cakes, semi homemade, throwdown with bobby flay, food network challenge and alton brown. i dont really like the barefoot contessa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter