• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food near pools on Dream and Fantasy???

pixiedust1216

Earning My Ears
I was looking at the Disney Cruise Line website, and I noticed that on the Dream and Fantasy, they do not list the pool deck restaurants, such as Goofy's Galley, and Pluto's Dog House, like they have on the Wonder and Magic.

I was wondering if they have these same quick service type restaurants on the Dream and Fantasy, and if so, what are they called??

Also, do they have the all you can drink soda fountains and ice cream on the new ships, too??

Thanks!

According to the deck plans it looks like the quick serve resuarants are on deck 11 with the mickey and donald pools and are called

FLo's cafe
luigis pizza
tow-maters grill
fillmores favorites
eye scream frozen treats

didn't see a listing for the drink station so not sure which deck that is on

We sailed last week and we found that Deck 11 was the magic food deck! We went to Flo's Cafe for quick service food such as pizza, burgers, chicken fingers, and sandwiches. They also have a large variety of yummy fruit and a salad bar. The food was very good and I recommend the chicken caesar wraps!! They even offer a grilled chicken sandwich. Yum! This is located midship, starboard. The drink station is just down from that. On the port side, is the soft serve ice cream station and just down from that is another drink station. Only Coke products are served and you can get hot water, coffee and hot chocolate there.

Wish I was near Flo's right now! I would love some of the spinach, tomato pizza or a chicken caesar wrap right now! Our kids loved the chicken fingers and the fries!

We sailed last week and we found that Deck 11 was the magic food deck! We went to Flo's Cafe for quick service food such as pizza, burgers, chicken fingers, and sandwiches. They also have a large variety of yummy fruit and a salad bar. The food was very good and I recommend the chicken caesar wraps!! They even offer a grilled chicken sandwich. Yum! This is located midship, starboard. The drink station is just down from that. On the port side, is the soft serve ice cream station and just down from that is another drink station. Only Coke products are served and you can get hot water, coffee and hot chocolate there.

Wish I was near Flo's right now! I would love some of the spinach, tomato pizza or a chicken caesar wrap right now! Our kids loved the chicken fingers and the fries!

Is there still milk and juice at the drink station?

I think they have milk but both can be ordered (at no extra charge) from room service at any time. We ordered too much milk for breakfast on our first morning and since they come in pint containers, we stuck the rest in our stateroom refrigerator. I ordered apple juice for my DD every morning.

The chicken strips from Flo's were SOOOOOOOOO good. They also had really good pizza to include some unusual varieties. My DH had "Chili Pizza" one day that he said was amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter