Food Names for Disney Princess Party

dlwood823

Earning My Ears
I am hosting my daughter's 3rd birthday party next month and we are having a Disney Princess theme. I would like to use fun names for all of the food we are serving at the party, related to a Disney Princess. Here is what I have so far. Any suggestions for any other food would be greatly appreciated.

Caramel Apples - Snow White's Poison Apples
White Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Sticks - Fairy Godmother Wands
Cheese/Cracker Tray - Jaq & Gus' Cheese Platter
Punch - Princess Punch
Pasta Salad - made with shells for Ariel (name?)
Pizza?
Cookies?
Dip/Veggies?
Chips?
Any other food suggestions?

I do not have a suggestion, but didn't Tiana want to be a chef? Maybe you can work her name into the main dish (which I assume is pizza)?

Pizza Planet Pizza

Minnie's cookies

oops! I just saw it was a Princess theme..... sorry!

I am hosting my daughter's 3rd birthday party next month and we are having a Disney Princess theme. I would like to use fun names for all of the food we are serving at the party, related to a Disney Princess. Here is what I have so far. Any suggestions for any other food would be greatly appreciated.

Caramel Apples - Snow White's Poison Apples
White Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Sticks - Fairy Godmother Wands
Cheese/Cracker Tray - Jaq & Gus' Cheese Platter
Punch - Princess Punch
Pasta Salad - made with shells for Ariel (name?) Ariel's under the sea salad
Pizza?
Cookies? Jasmine's flying carpet cookies
Dip/Veggies?
Chips? Medria's
Any other food suggestions?
Sounds like fun!

For the caramel apples, I'd call them "Snow White's Not-So-Poisoned Apples" instead of "Snow White's Poison Apples."

You could call the pizza "Carriage Wheel Pizza" for Cinderella's carriage - serve it on a round, silver platter...

I like "Ariel's Seashell Salad" for the pasta salad - maybe serve it in a sandbucket w/ some sand & shells around the bottom...

You could serve the chips in a frying pan & call them "Rapunzel's Cast Iron Chips."

For the veggies, you could decorate the platter or tray w/ some green, gold, & purple ribbon & call them "Tiana's Mardi Gras Veggies." You could even lightly sprinkle the dip w/ green, gold, & purple colored sugar.

For the cheese & crackers, you could serve the crackers w/ cheese cubes (instead of sliced) & have a toothpick in each cube & call them "Sleeping Beauty's Spindle Cheese & Crackers. Or you could have sliced cheese on top of the crackers & call them "Jasmine's Magic Carpet Cheese & Crackers" - serve them on a small tapestry that looks like a rug maybe?

Instead of cookies, you could do small beignets for Princess Tiana or fortune cookies for Mulan. Ooh! If you do fortune cookies, you could serve them in Chinese takeout boxes!

For the punch, you could make a light pink, frothy punch w/ the light-up ice cubes & call it Sleeping Beauty's Enchanted Punch.

And, then, maybe print out your menu & display it in a pretty frame near your food display & call the menu "Be Our Guest Menu" for Belle?

"Belle's Be Our Guest Menu"

Cinderella's Carriage Wheel Pizza
Ariel's Seashell Salad
Rapunzel's Cast Iron Chips
Tiana's Mardi Gras Veggies
Jasmine's Magic Carpet Cheese & Crackers
Snow White's Not-So-Poisoned Apples
Fairy Godmother's Magic Wands
Mulan's Fortune Cookies
Sleeping Beauty's Enchanted Punch

and presenting our very own Princess Cake and Ice Cream

Hope this helps some!! (I love planning themed parties & menus!)

Thank you so much for all of your ideas! I love them! I can't wait to make the little placecards with the food names.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter