Food in Disneyland, CA

tl_swift

Adventures are for those who love travel in the tr
Does anyone know if it is ok to bring a rolling cooler into Disneyland to picnic in the park? I can't find a policys link.

I know that there is a picinic area outside the park gates and there are lockers to store your cooler in. But I doubt that rolling coolers are permitted in the parks. They are a trip hazzard on crowded walkways and I can't imagine trying to maneuver one thru the parks.

We leave in just a little over 2 weeks for DLR. I'll try to find out the "official" policy and report back here.

You have to leave it outside. But you can bring food or drinks in your backpack.

Disneyland has a nice picnic area outside the main gates. Otherwise, their rules are the same as for WDW. No glass, no alcohol, but a cooler in your strooler, and/or food in a backpack is fine.

There's a nice place to eat at the Grand Californian, called WHite Water Snacks, that has reasonably piced food.

Julia

No rolling coolers, but anything that can fit in your stroller or in a locker is welcome. As another poster said, no alcohol and no glass containers (think Snapple bottles) are allowed.

It's not a bad idea to bring your own food. DH and I found that food quality at DL isn't quite as good as it is in WDW. It's not bad and still a cut above other theme parks idea of food, but not up to the level of WDW for the most part (in our opinion).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter