***Food Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I think princess has it right. The bad weather has messed up the postal system. So I'm not fretting. ...someday my box will come..:lmao:

I think princess has it right. The bad weather has messed up the postal system. So I'm not fretting. ...someday my box will come..:lmao:

funny you are like my daughter she can turn anything into a Disney moment :thumbsup2

I decided nobody I send to is ever going to post that they got mine ever again no matter what exchange it is but at least I have my delivery confirmation to make me happy :laughing:

What states are being affected by the weather?

I need elves :(, so if anyone is willing to volunteer to send within the states, please contact me :(.

PA should be okay. I'm in OH and we've had nothing but rain. Not weather bad enough to delay mail. Once that rain gets past the great lakes, than it turns back into icy/snowy messy stuff, so parts of east coast are a mess.

PA should be okay. I'm in OH and we've had nothing but rain. Not weather bad enough to delay mail. Once that rain gets past the great lakes, than it turns back into icy/snowy messy stuff, so parts of east coast are a mess.

Thank you for letting me know.
I guess elves need to step in :(.

I do not know how to track with delivery confirmation.. but here are the numbers

Jessica-0306032000041681116 (delivered)

Mari-0306032000016821109 (delivered)

I figured out how to find out the status. :)

An elf is a person that will step in to send out an extra exchange since the recipent did not recieve his/her exchange.

If you do not get another Elf Offer by Tuesday I can do another... we are getting our own storm tonight and looking at the forecast It looks like Wednesday will be when I get back into Town ! :thumbsup2

If I'm not elf to myself, 'cause that would be too weird to mail myself a package, I'll be your elf.

Do you still need an elf? I can be one. The only thing is I buy at WoD or elsewhere on WDW property. (And yesterday was my buying day :rolleyes1 :banana: ) So can't guarantee I will be back before next weekend. (Although my rubber arm COULD be twisted...)

Here is the list of people waiting, if exchanges do not arrive by Tuesday-another set of elves will be called in.
*cabmom-Did you recieve anything?
*Mommytotwo-send 1/11
*princessdisneybelle-sent 1/11 from Canada
*DisneyMissy318's DD-this box was elfed
*kimbac3-a box is being sent by an elf
*AlexWyattMommy-a box is being sent by an elf

Please remember to check in here once you have recieved your exchange-very important.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter