Food Courts

POR has a create your own pasta that's really good and it's a big portion. They also had carved turkey as a dinner option and you could pick two sides to go with it.

The CMs were very friendly and helpful and really added to the nice experience.

Terri

Another vote for POR. The make your own pasta is great. Choice of pasta, sauce, chicken or shrimp, plus other items. My penne with alfredo and shrimp was tasty and a good value. Also loved the omelet station and the bakery. Oh and the muffaletta sandwich was awesome.

POR has a create your own pasta that's really good and it's a big portion. They also had carved turkey as a dinner option and you could pick two sides to go with it.

:thumbsup2

POR is excellent all around - good food, service and generally no long lines

Another vote for POR - the create your own pasta and the create your own salad stations are excellent.

Art of Animation has everything!!!:love:
29 trips to Disney world and counting...next stop POFQ March 2014:jester:

We have eaten at all the food courts and POR is our favorite, followed by AoA. We don't like POP and the All Stars at all.

We have 3 that are our fav's.

Poly - Captain Hooks - BBQ sandwich Yumm!! We go mid day for a later lunch or early dinner.

POFQ - Mahi Sandwich and make your own pasta here as well. We have gotten QS from POR and it is really good as well. POFQ is a much smaller FC so take that in to consideration during peak hours.

GF - Gasparilla Island - They have ( I think they still offer this) make your own salad, BBQ Flat Bread and Chicken Cordon Blue sandwich -

I am looking forward to trying AOA FC - for our up coming trip in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter