Food Courts..Small Jellies or Cream Cheese?

Pop has packets of jelly and toasters available past the registers (near the coffee and soda machines). Cream cheese costs 50 cents per container, as does peanut butter. You can buy a packet with two slices of bread in it for around 70 cents, but I don't remember seeing whole loaves anywhere.

I think that people need to stop trying to police everyone's actions and worry about their own. If Disney feels the cost of condiments is getting to high they will in some way control that. :)

They do-most condiments now are in pumps=cream cheese and peanut butter must be paid for.

Its just the poor jelly and butter that are stuck in Small container land and there for the taking.:rotfl:

OP- I plan on doing breakfast in the room as well. I have cereal, pop-tarts, danishes and muffins planned. PB & J were also on my list but am still not sure. I was planning on taking 1/2 a loaf of bread and one of those jars that has the jelly and PB in the same jar. I plan on buying milk to keep in the fridge in the room. I hadn't even considered the jelly in the food court because I don't want to have to go and get it before we eat.

The same resort shops that sell the loaves of bread have small jars of peanut butter and jelly for sale. Better yet stop at a Dollar General, Family Dollar or Walmart and grab a squeeeze bottle of jelly for $1-2 and toss it out after you are done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter