Food and Wine Festival T-shirts

rnewton2

Earning My Ears
I am looking for t-shirts for the 2011 Food and Wine Festival. Does anyone have a design. I would like it to mention 2011 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival and drinking around the World. I would like a list of all the Festival countries on the back with a place for a check mark next to each. Any ideas?

Thanks

I am looking for a passbook for the food and fest as well as other things... not have any luck. Look like we will need to make requests with a DISigner.

I asked the same question and did not hear back on it- I want to put all the countries on the back of the t-shirt with a box next to each, so as we have a drink at each country we check it off- I want to include these in my welcome bags for the guests at my wedding in October....

that is such a cute idea, i just might steal it if someone does it for you. I have seen lots of requests for food and wine stuff , but not alot of DISigns.

I have a website where you can buy those shirts you wanted they say drinking around the world at epcot 2011 and the countries on the back! zazzle.com and in search put epcot! If you need any other help let me know!

are you talking about the 11 Epcot countries? I know there are generally other countries at the F&W festival but I don't know what ones...

here is a list of the booths from the 2010 festival. The 2011 booths haven't been released yet.
* Argentina-
* Australia-
* Belgium-
* Brazil-
* Brewer's Collection-
* Canada- S
* Charcuterie and Cheese-
* Chile-
* China-
* Desserts and Champagne-
* France-
* Germany-
* Greece-
* Hops and Barley-
* Ireland-
* Italy-
* Japan-
* Mexico-
* Morocco-
* New Zealand-
* Poland-
* Puerto Rico-
* Singapore-
* South Africa-
* South Korea-
* Spain-
* United States-

Rustman- do you know any DISigners, that do journal/passbooks. i am looking to fo one for the festival?

thanks

are you talking about the 11 Epcot countries? I know there are generally other countries at the F&W festival but I don't know what ones...

Hi Rustman

Sorry I have not been on here in a while. Yes, I just wanted the orginal 11 countries and the check boxes so as we visited them and had a drink we could check it off

Sorry but I am not about to research which non-Epcot countries will be represented....I have enough DISigning to do for just the 11 ! :rotfl:

I do not have passports and I do not have drinking around the world DISigns. Have seen them around the forum but since Natalie stopped, don't know where you can find. Maybe Natalie has some without dates?

What I do have for the F&W festival are these:

For anyone who is interested, if you go on the DISboards discussion forum main page, and look at the top at the updates, a few lines down it says, "7/27/11 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Guide and Map." If you click on it it lists all of the countries represented as well as the food offerings for each country. There is also a map showing the location of each country. I also read that Disney will be offering free passports with each country's food offerings listed with a box to check of. I'm sure these won't be as nice as anything created by the DISigners on this site but hey, they're free. I'm sure most of you already knew about this info but I almost overlooked it myself. I hope this helps somebody. I was so excited to read all of the foods being offered. Have a great summer everyone.

This is the shirt I designed. It doesn't say "Drinking Around the World", but certainly implies it. Just the beers from the Food & Wine booths.

Back
epcot_2011_back.jpg

Front
epcot_2011_front.jpg

cavey- is there any way you'd be willing to email me that, or if its on zazzle tell me how to find it? i swear im in love lol

Cavey made it so it wouldn't be on Zazzle.....just download it (or right click...save as)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter