Food and wine festival Begins Firday??

We're going Saturday and I have to say I really hope it doesn't rain. We did a F&W in the rain once and it wasn't fun.

:cool1: My wife and I are arriving on thursday morning and will be there friday. Short walk since we are staying at the boardwalk. I just finished up making our little green disney heads to wear on my backpack and her waist pack so if anyone sees them and us please say hello!
tom & deb
p.s. We're so excited we can't sleep! :banana: :wizard: :woohoo: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :wave:

Yes in the evening. Unfortunately can't make the rope drop this year. Wah Wah Wah.
Sorry. I tend to whine alot. Or is that tend to alot of wine. Have fun.Hope to see some of you disboarders there.
wine-smiley-001.gif

We fly down Friday morning - hope to be eating our lunch at F&W!!:woohoo:
Also doing PFTS on Sat night!! See you all there!:banana:

:woohoo: There is going to be quite a few of us there this weekend.

Tom - We're at the Boardwalk Villas. It will close to midnight when we get there Thursday night but we will be up early Friday to get started.

My plane gets in Friday at 11. Enough time to run over to 8 Trax for a few dances. Back to hotel and off to Epcot at 9 am.

Sleep? As many times as I've gone it's like the first time every day. Sleeping is impossible.

We love the F/Wine Festival SO MUCH. We have been going to it for the past eleven years and have watch it grown from a little something to a HUGE something! I come down for a least a week at the end of October to do just that......it's impossible to fit everything in and enjoy the tastings, etc in a week but we certainly try. Out of many life experiences I have had, the Food and Wine festival is something that is my favorite and best time I've ever had. It is a ritual in my home to go each year at the same time.....god forbid I miss it! My husband loves it too.

I hope its as nice as it always is .. anyone know any details ,like what countries are represnted this year . I know theres a link somewhere? :)

I wish that we were gonna be there, but in about 4 weeks, we will be! I can't wait for the reports to start coming in this weekend. :coffee: Maggie

Okay, now I am in serious Disney withdrawal. We will be going to our first Epcot Food & Wine Festival...next year. Waaaah.

I guess I'll have my own "Whine" Festival starting Friday.

I'll especially be looking for reviews on the Coral Reef wine pairing and the France cheese tasting. I have these booked during their last F&W wknd in Nov. Thanks

I'll especially be looking for reviews on the Coral Reef wine pairing and the France cheese tasting. I have these booked during their last F&W wknd in Nov. Thanks

I don't know about the cheese tasting. But Coral Reef changes their menus. What you get isn't what anybody going this weekend is going to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter