• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

food and wine festival before Sept 28?

dizzy_gal

Earning My Ears
does Epcot do a “soft” opening of the festival maybe a day or two before Sept 28? I’m a local and if there’s a possibility of a “preview” I’m all about it. I know they put up the booths well in advance but not sure they're actually open. just thot I would ask can’t recall from prev years. :lovestruc

They have done a "soft" opening on the Thursday before the Festival opens on Friday before. It was fantastic! No lines although the booths were still working out the kinks.

Jill in CO

awesome Jill, thank you! I'm going to plan on heading out there on Thursday then....so excited!

They have had a soft opening on Thurs, for the past few years. But they don't all open until later in the afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter