• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food and Wine Festival and ADR Dinner Reservation

Melissa07090

Earning My Ears
We will be at Epcot the 1st Saturday of Food and Wine Festival. We have booked a dinner reservation at Chefs de France. Since we have never been to either I was wondering how good Food and Wine Festival is and whether you can eat your way through it. If it really is a lot of fun just to walk around and snack all day I am not sure whether we will really be hungry for dinner at Chefs de France. Anyone have any comments.

Yes! Snacking around the world is defintely fun. it will be my first time trying it in September but my Florida friends do it all the time. I'm having the same dilemna as you. We have lunch AND dinner ADRs at Epcot both days we're there. And I'd really rather just snack and wander but my mother will not eat 95% of the snacks offered so we'll go sit and eat for her. I say walk around and snack and if you really dont want Chefs de France when the time comes, cancel a few hours early. Then it'll open up the time slot for someone else.

Looking over the snacks they are offering that might be the plan we stick with. Maybe snack around and then if we aren't hungry we can always cancel. There are plenty of places to eat outside that will not have tried so I won't be too upset if we don't use our ADR. Plus the snack list sounds really yummy.

We try to leave a day or afternoon totally open for nothing but going booth to booth around the WS. There have been many times we've been so full that our evening ADR's were cancelled or pushed back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter