Food and Wine 2012/ Drinking

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Gondingl, May 8, 2012.

1. Gondingl

Gondingl All you need is Pixie Dust

Last year at Food and Wine I saw all these fantastic 'drinking around the world' shirts that included boxes to check and you could write what drink you had. I'm looking for something similar for this year that includes something about Food and Wine and also incorporates drinking around the "World" to put on a T-Shirt for my family and our group of friends that are going this October. Any suggestions or places I should look?

Thanks!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SarahFarra

SarahFarra Mouseketeer

I bet those people designed their own shirts. Not sure, but just guessing. My bf is a graphic designer and he's used cafepress .com many times and I know you can custom design and order individual shirts there. You might try that-hope that helps!:goodvibes

4. tinkerbelx

tinkerbelx Mouseketeer

My hubby is working one for us to wear i would be happy to share once he has it done- when is your trip?

5. HenryAiden

HenryAiden Earning My Ears

Very creative idea, but once when me and my friend visited there we had a cup of coffee where we have to add coffee name ordered there... Even that was quite unique.. :coffee:

6. Gondingl

Thanks for the idea, unfortunately I'm not very good when it comes to creating things myself though!!

7. Gondingl

That would be great! Thanks so much! We are going to be there Oct 25 - 30th. When are you going?