Food and mug questions at Yacht Club

momofmikey

Mommy also to Daniel and Lauren
Hi. Will be staying at Yacht Club for the first time and am so excited! Been doing some research, but still had some questions. I know that there is no counter service at Yacht, only at Beach. Where are my options for refilling mugs? Just soda, not coffee. And is Hurricane Hanna's by the pool a counter service meal? Don't plan on eating in resort area that much anyway, but curious my options. Thanks!

Mug refills aside from Marketplace are Hurricane Hanna (yes, it's a CS) and Beaches & Cream. There's also the bar off the lobby, which in the morning serves continental breakfast items. They have coffee but not sure if they do soda?

The Ale and Compass lounge (lobby bar) at the YC serves continental breakfast items, coffee and yes SODA in the morning. Unfortunately, the soda needs to be dispensed from the CM behind the bar (unlike the coffee) so sometimes the line backs up and it's a long wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter