Follow along live with WDW's press event - today and tomorrow!

WebmasterLeah

DIS Veteran
http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2013/04/24/monstrous-summer-live-coverage/

This week Walt Disney World Resort is hosting its ‘Monstrous Summer’ press event, which will offer media a preview of what’s going to be coming to Disney World – and beyond. The event is themed after Monsters University, the newest Disney•Pixar movie to hit theaters this summer on June 21st, 2013.

Among the activities slated for the press event on Thursday and Friday is a walking tour of what’s still to come in New Fantasyland, interviews with Disney Imagineers, and a presentation and showcase of what’s new with the Walt Disney Company.

The DIS will be covering the event with a live blog with photos and even live video of some of the events! Stay tuned right here over the next two days for continued updates on what’s happening!

maybe i am just missing it or it is somewhere else but i don;t see much update today on the big press event at wdw

thanks

Thanks crew for all the updates. I haven;t been on the magic since 2006 and with those updates I think I have to go.

Off to check pricing lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter