• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Folding moon chairs

jen0610

DIS Veteran
I know nothing about these, as neither of my kids have one or have asked for one. A couple of kids in our Christmas house has asked for these. The lady who has these boys came to me as the resident mom with teenagers for help. She wanted to know which kind was better. She is concerned that the one style wouldn't last as long as the other style. Since I know nothing, I thought I would ask the Dis people.

If you have one or know of someone having one, which style do they have and did it last.

Style A:

images

Style B:

images

Or is there something else that would hold up even better.

I have a couple of the style B chairs. They've held up pretty well, considering we've had them close to 6 years. We don't, however, use them very often.

I don't know if they are any different now but I really wish the covers on mine were removable so they could be washed.

Pretty comfy but they do take up a lot of space when open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter