Foldable step stool for toddler

interstate70s

DIS Veteran
My newly potty trained 3 year old is a very cautious little guy and is terrified of public toilets. I don't think he'd sit on them by our July trip, even with a potty seat. We have had luck at our local Y standing up, with a stool and covering the sensor with a sticky note. I found a foldable toddler step stool with a case, but was wondering if this would be allowed? I know folding chairs and stadium seats aren't allowed but not sure about this item. Has anybody used something like this?

https://www.amazon.com/Tip-Pee-Toe-Stool-Carrying/dp/B00ABLSQDG

My newly potty trained 3 year old is a very cautious little guy and is terrified of public toilets. I don't think he'd sit on them by our July trip, even with a potty seat. We have had luck at our local Y standing up, with a stool and covering the sensor with a sticky note. I found a foldable toddler step stool with a case, but was wondering if this would be allowed? I know folding chairs and stadium seats aren't allowed but not sure about this item. Has anybody used something like this?

https://www.amazon.com/Tip-Pee-Toe-Stool-Carrying/dp/B00ABLSQDG
do not know if allowed but one thing to remember the handicapped toilets are higher than normal and those would include what a lot of people call "family toilets" single room ones. happened to daughter and oldest grandson at about age of yours. he was in a hurry and just took first open stall which ended up being a handicapped one. he was not tall enough and you know where this is going. so you might want to check that out also before you go

I know handling a little one who needs help is enough work, let alone handing a stool you will need to wipe off and fold up and deal with too.

Have you tried having him sit backwards, facing the back of the toilet where it is smaller?

When my boys were to small to reach we would have them stand on our feet. Worked perfectly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter