• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Foiled again by FoP FP+....

I was able to book 60+4 (June 6 12:25 pm) and 60+6 (June 8 11 am) this morning. Plenty of other time slots available. This was for a group of 5.

Last edited:
Yesterday morning I did my FP and we're going to AK on our first afternoon (coming over from Universal part of our stay). Initially I couldn't get any thing for Flight of Passage on June 1st. Not even one FP! But after refreshing off and on throughout the morning (waiting at the doctor's office), I ended up getting 2 at just the perfect time, 4:15 pm. It was only for 2 people but don't give up so easily guys. Even if you are searching for one at a time, you can probably piece some of it together. If you're sitting waiting for something or someone, open up the app and search a bit!

I hate to ask a silly question....but what is 60+3 etc etc.?

You can make FastPasses for your entire onsite stay (up to 10 days) 60 days before your check-in day. For example, I am staying 7 nights in August --

Day 1 (60+0) -- Check In, Magic Kingdom
Day 2 (60+1) -- Epcot
Day 3 (60+2) -- TBD
Day 4 (60+3) -- Animal Kingdom
Day 5 (60+4) -- MGM
Day 6 (60+5) -- Magic Kingdom
Day 7 (60+6) -- MGM
Day 8 (60+7) -- Check Out, TBD

I can make FastPasses for 7 days* 60 Days from Day 1. 60+N just means N days after Check-In. It is easier to find FastPasses later in your stay because you are able to make FastPasses for those days before people only staying 1 or 2 nights.

*I think I could make all 8 days if I had 8 days worth of tickets, but as a passholder, I'm not sure due to the passholder FP limits. Since I am taking Day 3 off, this is a moot point.

Just booked FP today. It was 60+5 (June 8) for us and I got FOP no problem. I even got the hour range I wanted (12:55.)

I logged in right when it opened and this was the first one I went for.

You can make FastPasses for your entire onsite stay (up to 10 days) 60 days before your check-in day. For example, I am staying 7 nights in August --

Day 1 (60+0) -- Check In, Magic Kingdom
Day 2 (60+1) -- Epcot
Day 3 (60+2) -- TBD
Day 4 (60+3) -- Animal Kingdom
Day 5 (60+4) -- MGM
Day 6 (60+5) -- Magic Kingdom
Day 7 (60+6) -- MGM
Day 8 (60+7) -- Check Out, TBD

I can make FastPasses for 7 days* 60 Days from Day 1. 60+N just means N days after Check-In. It is easier to find FastPasses later in your stay because you are able to make FastPasses for those days before people only staying 1 or 2 nights.

*I think I could make all 8 days if I had 8 days worth of tickets, but as a passholder, I'm not sure due to the passholder FP limits. Since I am taking Day 3 off, this is a moot point.

If you are a passholder and are staying onsite, the length of stay overrides the 7 day limit. So you can make them for 8 days if you want to.

If you are a passholder and are staying onsite, the length of stay overrides the 7 day limit. So you can make them for 8 days if you want to.

Its 8 Days, but 7 Nights so I wasn't sure if it would count as 7 days or 8 for FP purposes.

I was able to book FOP this morning for 3 people...60+4 at 4:20 and then on 60+7 at 11am. There was nothing for 60+3.

We're also going to try for 3 different days for FOP.

What days were you able to get it for?
Started with last day of trip 6/11 then 6/5 then got 6/9. Didn’t try for the first days of the trip. I also got 7 dwarves for MK day so worth it to be up at 5:45 this am

Its 8 Days, but 7 Nights so I wasn't sure if it would count as 7 days or 8 for FP purposes.

It should figure in by the days of the trip because check out is 11 am and you still get access to the amenities on check in and check out days. You can always try to add them. It'll show on screen if it won't work, basically saying you have too many. If someone has an AP and a 10 day/9 night trip, for example, that would allow them to make FP for all 10 of those days if that makes sense.

Has anyone been able to get a FP for any of the hours added in May? It took awhile for the hours to show up but i still havent seen any FP for FoP...unless they are all gone already.

Has anyone been able to get a FP for any of the hours added in May? It took awhile for the hours to show up but i still havent seen any FP for FoP...unless they are all gone already.

I have not tried, I got everything I wanted at 60 days, but I have kept an eye out for extended park hours because so many people reported not getting FOP at their 60 days. I did read on another post that it sometimes takes a few days for Disney to release more FP once hours are extended. So keep checking!

I was on this morning at 7 a.m. for June 15th and FoP was not available for the whole day! Same thing with Toy Story Mania for June 16th. Those were the only two I wasn’t able to get. Should I have any hope of getting these before my trip?

I was on this morning at 7 a.m. for June 15th and FoP was not available for the whole day! Same thing with Toy Story Mania for June 16th. Those were the only two I wasn’t able to get. Should I have any hope of getting these before my trip?

So Toy Story Mania I'm not sure when they'll do advance FP for that, but I would randomly keep looking for something for FOP. People change their minds all the time and you can luck out. It's one of those things where people have already had the chance for up to 10 days to schedule that day and maybe they decide later on "oh let's do MK that night instead" and change their FP.

So Toy Story Mania I'm not sure when they'll do advance FP for that, but I would randomly keep looking for something for FOP. People change their minds all the time and you can luck out. It's one of those things where people have already had the chance for up to 10 days to schedule that day and maybe they decide later on "oh let's do MK that night instead" and change their FP.

Is Toy Story Mania not available for FP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter