Flying with baby on Virgin

Thank you for your comment - I don't see how I am not following the guidelines however, as the posts I have made are relevant to flying with an infant which is the topic of the thread. If you disagree, please point out to me where I am not following the guidelines and I shall be ahppy to comply

edenlee said:
Thank you for your comment - I don't see how I am not following the guidelines however, as the posts I have made are relevant to flying with an infant which is the topic of the thread. If you disagree, please point out to me where I am not following the guidelines and I shall be ahppy to comply

I may be wrong, I have not said you are not following the guidelines, I said "I follow the lead and examples set by the moderator's on these boards and always try and abide by the guidelines set" - as a consequence it is not for me to say whether it is relevant or not, you may well be correct.

The Original posters question was on "helpful airline crew and tips on flying with young children.

I dont believe she asked for any facts on medical research, and as such I think I think it would be helpful to stick to the OP's original questions.

Thank You

Sue

UK Modarator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter