Flying to Europe for Med. Cruise

AngelDisney said:
We are arriving at Paris about two weeks before the cruise. Will spend 5 nights in Paris and then 4 nights in Vienna before going to Barcelona for 3 nights. I totally agree that going in early is a safer choice. The morning of can be hectic if anything goes wrong. I have a 2:00 pm flight back to Toronto on the disembarkation day. I should have enough time to catch the flight.

Easyjet unfortunately does not fly to Vienna from Paris. I have been checking Niki and I think they don't charge the 1st checked baggage but Air Berlin does.

I am not sure when I should book these flights within Europe for better deals. I did check out the train option and I think flying is a better option for me.

This is so different from planning a WDW or a DLR trip. Feeling very anxious!

Pixis dust everyone! Have fun planning!!

For flights within Europe book as early as you can ESPECIALLY on something like Easyjet (or any other budget airline). I love Vienna, it's a beautiful city. :)

I second pp's advice about booking as early as possible within Europe. Telephone representatives of a couple of European carriers all advised me as such while I was finalizing my plans for next summer.

Have a wonderful vacation!

For flights within Europe book as early as you can ESPECIALLY on something like Easyjet (or any other budget airline). I love Vienna, it's a beautiful city. :)

I second pp's advice about booking as early as possible within Europe. Telephone representatives of a couple of European carriers all advised me as such while I was finalizing my plans for next summer.

Have a wonderful vacation!

Thanks for the heads up! I will do that ASAP. :thumbsup2

Personally, we find flights within continental Europe to be generally at their lowest about 2 1/2 to 3 months out. We have been successful getting just about anywhere (including London actually) for 99 Euro round trip on a major carrier with luggage included that way.
Just as in the US though--you can never be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter