Flying out of Hartford, live in Mass ???s

So, we are changing the plan. Decided to go to FL instead Of CA next April vacation. Still cheaper to fly out of Bradley than Boston....
Thx all for your help

try the holiday inn express, not far and affordable, all places that come up near the airport are close and safe. most also all have shuttles to and from. The sheraton is obviously on site, price is highest. We get great parking deals there, but dont stay there as we are close.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn before we flew out during April break. Clean and convenient. Shuttle bus to and from the airport. We are from Central MA so the drive is about the same for us to go to Hartford, Boston, or Providence, but have really liked the ease at Hartford airport.

Jetblue and Southwest are the only 2 who fly nonstop, and they arent out yet. My guess is Jetblue will be july 9th ( a guess) and SW shortly after.

I don't know anything about it, but there is a hotel right in the airport.

We always park at Roncari, they shuttle bus you to the airport.

a bit of a drift
, but.... what time does security open in the morning at BDL? We have a 5:05AM flight on Thursday morning, and we've never had a departure before 6 before, so I'm a little clueless about what to expect. Also, will DD or McDonalds be open at 4ish?

We live outside of Worcester and usually fly out of Bradley mainly for the price, but also because my parents (New Haven, CT) get to watch the dog while we travel. In most cases security will usually be open at least an hour, hour and half before any scheduled flights. Either way I have never run into a wait longer then 20 mins even during busy times. No where close to the ordeal that is Logan.

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter