Flying on Saturday... packed yesterday!

thestevied

DIS Veteran
Anyone think it's too early?

The way I see it, I won't be wearing any clothes I'd take away with me this week anyway, so why not pack them now??? Getting a bit of grief from DW for being organised!!

Put it this way, we don't go for another month and the cases are out of the loft already. :thumbsup2

We dont go till next month and i have started! Im like you, im not going anywhere in sorts at the moment! Girls arent wearing any summer bits so why not!

Glad I'm not the only one that plans ahead then. Thought I was some kind of weirdo or something!!

We go next Friday however our cases will be packed and locked this weekend!

I have already sorted my clothes and DD's 'helped' me with hers so it is only DH to go!

Mind you this will be the last time I have so much to pack as DH has finally come round to my way of thinking and we are getting a second OL and our clothes (except DD as she grows too fast!) will be staying there :cheer2: Have to love in room washers!

I am always packed at least a week before! :yay:

I'm packing the day before I go :)

If I pack earlier I know I will start to worry I've forgotten something and end up emptying the case to check :rotfl:

I'm itching to pack and have a month to go!

Made do with putting hol clothes to one side of the wardrobe (was packing our summer clothes away at weekend)

Have a great trip :thumbsup2

We don't go for another 5 weeks but I'll be packing about a week before! :dance3:

The list of things to pack will start soon, then I can tick things off as I pack so there's no need to panic. :cool1:

My DH on the other hand will pack the night before :eek: or maybe I'll bully him into my way of thinking :rotfl2:

I'm packing the day before I go :)

If I pack earlier I know I will start to worry I've forgotten something and end up emptying the case to check :rotfl:

Thats exactly my way of thinkin, we are a family if 6:laundy: so I tend to pack the day before that way I know I have everything. If I started packing now I would drive myself stir crazy thinking "did I pack that doo dah that I take every year and never use" ;)

Pre - Children however I did used to pack weeks in advance.

We don't go for another 5 weeks but I'll be packing about a week before! :dance3:

The list of things to pack will start soon, then I can tick things off as I pack so there's no need to panic. :cool1:

My DH on the other hand will pack the night before :eek: or maybe I'll bully him into my way of thinking :rotfl2:

The night before, your lucky. My DH is an hour before kinda guy :headache:

In 2008 his last minute packing resulted in him forgetting his Flip Flops (trusties as he calls them) and so he walked around AK and then MK the next day in his shoes, no way was he ruining my itineary by going shopping :rolleyes1

The next year he forgot his sunglasses and his underwear except for 2 pairs, hence I am doing all the packing this year.

Oh dear - I am packed already - I go in 6 weeks:rotfl2:

That is just me, I have clothes that I only wear on holiday so it isnt a problem and I dont like to leave anything out:cool1:

Well we go in 8 weeks and like most of you hv put aside summrr things. Also found out our disney musts like spray fan phone card card holder for the water parks pins autograph book(new one) disney hats disney rucksack and bumbag. Video recorder and camera. Cant pack as need 3 new cases:lmao: put in plastic boxes. Must remember fleece this time as gets chilly at night.
Nice to see a guy thats orgnised. Mine sits back and lets me do everything. Prob the best move:rotfl:

Well we go in 8 weeks and like most of you hv put aside summrr things. Also found out our disney musts like spray fan phone card card holder for the water parks pins autograph book(new one) disney hats disney rucksack and bumbag. Video recorder and camera. Cant pack as need 3 new cases:lmao: put in plastic boxes. Must remember fleece this time as gets chilly at night.
Nice to see a guy thats orgnised. Mine sits back and lets me do everything. Prob the best move:rotfl:

Are you going to any of the Disney MNSSHP parties or MVMCP - just wondered if we might see you in the park:cool1:

Glad I'm not the only 1 then! Finally convinced dw to pack last night too!! We'll be there till the 24th. Only doing MK on Thursday 22nd and not sure if there's any events on... But I'll look out for anyone I know will be there

Glad that it's not just me!!! We leave 3/11 and I've just been saying about starting to get some of our stuff together and the rest of the family looked at me as though I am mad!!! :crazy:

I shall be asking DH to get our cases out of the loft this weekend. It's two weeks today until we go so i shall be starting to put a few bits and pieces in. It's the first time we will have travelled with a baby so want to make sure we have enough stuff for her. DH & I will have to wear the same clothes for the two weeks we're there because i'm sure we'll end up taking loads of things for the baby.

:woohoo:
Are you going to any of the Disney MNSSHP parties or MVMCP - just wondered if we might see you in the park:cool1:

I dont think I am this time.We have a lot planned already and with the cruise it gives us less time in the parks . Bet your doing both hey:woohoo:

Glad that it's not just me!!! We leave 3/11 and I've just been saying about starting to get some of our stuff together and the rest of the family looked at me as though I am mad!!! :crazy:

I know.Me and DD were sorting her pins out last night.Ones she wants on her 2 lanyards and ones she wants to trade. She keeps changing her mind:rotfl:
Have to buy 3 new suitcases though so trying to hang on as I know once I have bought them that will be it.:rotfl::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter