flying on delta from Providence

missypaws

Mouseketeer
Has anyone flown out of TF Green in Providence RI with Delta Express. Leaving On July 31 at 7 am and they tell me to get there 2 hours before. Other delta reps tell me 1.5 hours and some say 1 hour. What do you think. Thanks for the honest input.

but I thought that TF Green was suppose to be a lot smoother than Logan. They always tell you to get there 2 hours in advance, I have flown Delta out of Boston and got there 1/2 prior to boarding and was just fine. I would plan on being there at least an hour before scheduled take off just to be on the safe side.

Are you flying song and do you mind me asking what you got for a rate?

Thanks!

My daughter-in-law works for Delta out of PVD and she said it depends on the security for your checked luggage. They have laid off some of the TSA workers making the lines longer. Delta also is encouraging passenegers to use the self service kiosks at the airport. To be safe she said go with the 1 1/2 to 2 hrs early.

Better safe than sorry. Count on 2 hours before. We have flown out of PVD numerous times and yes, sometimes we are at our gate in 1/2 hour, but other times, like the one we were picked for random search along with 6 people in front of us who looked as if they had packed their entire life in their suitcases, we barely made our flight!! I would rather hang out in the airport for an extra hour than stress out about missing my flight. There is also the chance you will get stuck in traffic or an get behind an accident, which also happened to us before.

We have gone the past three years on Delta Express and it was very easy. We leave early as we have to go through PVD and one good accident on the S curve could delay us 30-40 mins so better safe than sorry. We hit Dunkin Donuts in the airport to pass the time. Said that Delta Express is history in PVD. Next years flights are awful. Will have to go Southwest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter