• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flying NWA vs Delta & Going Through Detroit Vs. Atlanta?

moopdog

Dreaming of Disney....
Those are my options: Delta via Atlanta or NWA connecting in Detroit. The NWA flight is about $50 less but I've never flown with NWA or gone through Detroit before. Flight times are almost the same.

BTW - flying out of Scranton, PA.

Any tips either way or anything I should know? Thanks!

Gonna book tonight so any info would be great!

We have flown NWA quite a few times and had no problems. Also the terminal that NW uses in Detroit is very nice. Atlanta is one of if not the largest airport in the US, not terrible to get around if you use the tram but it is really large and you want to make sure you have plenty of time to make your connection. I would be very happy to chose the NWA flight.

Go with the NWA flight. The terminal at DTW is much easier to navigate than Altlanta.

pinnie

detroit is easy to get around in. just basically one long terminal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter