Flying In / Packet Pick Up / Fantasmic Package

Southerngirl71

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We are flying in on Saturday, February 23 for the Princess Half Marathon. We land at 10:40 and will need to go check in at All Star Sports. I will be booking a town car so we will not have to wait for Magical Express. Immediately after we check in and drop off our luggage, we plan on taking a cab to pick up our registration packets. I am not sure how long this will take. Do you think it will be possible to make Fantasmic dinner reservations for 3:50?

Hi,
We are flying in on Saturday, February 23 for the Princess Half Marathon. We land at 10:40 and will need to go check in at All Star Sports. I will be booking a town car so we will not have to wait for Magical Express. Immediately after we check in and drop off our luggage, we plan on taking a cab to pick up our registration packets. I am not sure how long this will take. Do you think it will be possible to make Fantasmic dinner reservations for 3:50?

Yes, I would think that is enough time. You probably don't need to take a cab to WWOS for packet pick-up...the buses run pretty regularly. From packet pick-up, I would probably take a bus to the Boardwalk or Beach Club and then walk/boat over to HS...unless you don't want to carry your packets. I still think you have enough time, but you might not have much shopping/expo time.

Yes but she has to go to the Coronado Springs resort not WWOS since the princess expo was moved to CSR.

Afraid I can't help with the timing though

viola64 said:
Yes but she has to go to the Coronado Springs resort not WWOS since the princess expo was moved to CSR.

Afraid I can't help with the timing though

I did not realize that! I think it depends on whether you need/want to take your packets back to your room before dinner. If not, you definitely have time and then you can catch a bus to HS after packet pick-up. If you want to go back to the room, it may be a tight schedule.

Thanks so much. We will take a cab to Coronado and plan on bringing out packets with us to the Studios. I really hate doing the Fantasmic package that night because I am not sure what would be good to eat at the Hollywood Brown Derby the night before the race but it is the only thing that my friend has her heart set on doing while in Disney and Saturday would be our only chance to fit it in. Maybe we will be able to fit a little shopping in if we plan on taking a cab to the Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter