• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

flying home 1 oct

LisaUK

Earning My Ears
wanted to get people's opinion - we fly home to the uk on 1 october we need to leave for the airport at around 1pm - do you think it would be worth us visiting MK to check out the first day of the million dreams n the morning??? do you think we will see anything special?? seems most stuff happens in the afternoon.

thanks

Is it ever not worth it to make a trip to the MK? Even if it's only for a couple of hours? Go for it and make sure to report back when you get home.

what i forgot to mention in my previous post is that if we go we will have to buy a 1 day pass as we will not have any other admission media ... I am struggling with whether it is a good use of a days admission? would you do it? I figure the most basic myw pass would do us ? I dont want to get there and find nothing has changed!

Oh I hadn't even thought of it being a media event. I am not sure I will want to be at MK for mass crowds. Will it be "that kind of day ?".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter