Flying from Charlotte

cmsnyder77

Mouseketeer
It's been a few years since we have been to WDW, but I cannot believe how pricey the flights are now and how few nonstop options there are. We are going to WDW April 1-7, so we are only about 2 1/2 months out. I found a decent price on Southwest out of Greenville-Spartanburg.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on whether I should wait for a better deal out of CLT or take the one from GSP.

Have you checked out Allegiant Air from Greenville? They land in Sanford though. We fly with them all the time. They fly direct and the fares are usually lower.

It's been a few years since we have been to WDW, but I cannot believe how pricey the flights are now and how few nonstop options there are. We are going to WDW April 1-7, so we are only about 2 1/2 months out. I found a decent price on Southwest out of Greenville-Spartanburg.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on whether I should wait for a better deal out of CLT or take the one from GSP.
Being out of Charlotte, you are pretty much a Hub captive of US Airways. All of the other legacy airlines will likely connect, with Delta being the only direct route (connection between origination and destination).

Otherwise, I'm sure US has plenty of flights to MCO/TPA :bitelip:

Try the greensboro airport...I just priced for a june trip and frontier had flights for under $50 (one way) but I believe they only fly to orlando friday and monday...or something like that...they also have alliant there too.

Probably would have moved around my trip for $100 RT but I had already booked the hotel and my sister is coming from Hartford and I couldnt work out her flights.

Also not sure if you have Airtram but I ended up booking out of raleigh on southwest but my return on Airtram...I wont get the free bags but the times and price were better.

We usually fly out of Greensboro or drive to Raleigh for Southwest. Sometime in April however Airtran in Charlotte is switching over to Southwest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter