Flying Fish Reopening

It is supposed to reopen Nov. 12, 2016, so probably not going to happen. I don't think they will open ahead of schedule.

Hey, that's great! I'll be there in early November. One thing I didn't find in the article -- will they still offer steak or any other alternative for non-seafood eaters?

Any new news on the reopening by Sept.? Thought there might be an update since this was started in May.

Hey, that's great! I'll be there in early November. One thing I didn't find in the article -- will they still offer steak or any other alternative for non-seafood eaters?

I'm sure you can count on it! They're too many people who don't like seafood or have allergies to not offer options. Disney is all about finding a way to make something appeal to an entire family. I wouldn't be surprised if its the same dish or as slight variation of the same since it was a signature item.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter