• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flying Fish Question

zxq

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if the prix fixe dinner is on the dining plan. ( the 3 course one on the menu not the chefs 5 course tasting )

I don't know and I hope you get an answer to confirm, but I would guess that it is.

All 1-credit prix fixe menu's I'm aware of (Chefs de France, LeCellier, Kona Cafe) allow them for 1 TS credit. So it would stand to reason that it would be allowed as a 2-credit TS at a restaurant were all meals are 2 credits.

From what I've heard, this is one of the few places where it is NOT on the plan. Most of them are, this one is not.

Of course, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's not covered.

From what I've heard, this is one of the few places where it is NOT on the plan. Most of them are, this one is not.

Of course, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's not covered.

Thanks, I didnt think so

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter