• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flying Fish Chef's Tasting Table Availability

Patabel

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I've been trying to make a reservation for the second week of October at the Chef's Tasting Table for the last two months. While I can get one thru October 8, there is nothing "available" after that until the end of November. I called Disney Dining and they said that there is nothing to indicate that they aren't offering the Chef's table during that time, but that there is nothing released to the system for availability.

Anyone have a clue if there is something going on? I thought maybe because of the F&W festival, but that starts in September and reservations are available then.

We have back-up reservations somewhere else, but find would really prefer the Chef's Table!

Thanks!

1) On the Internal system, the Tasting is still listed.
2) It just happens to be booked.
3) Remember, there are not that many seats for the tasting.
4) I just saw openings starting Oct-13.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter