Flying Fish Cafe - is it worth the cost?

Thanks so much to everyone! I've decided to make the ADR Monday when my window opens. I can always cancel it later if I change my mind, but it sounds like most people feel it's worth the money. Thanks again!

For us, our favorite signatures are:

Narcoossee's overall for romantic and steak/seafood
Jiko for romantic and a 'diverse' menu with different preparations/ingredients we don't usually come across at home restaurants.
Flying Fish for a lively upbeat setting with excellent food all around. It's not a 'romantic' place, it's more of a bright, loud upbeat place.

So happy to see these comments. I have an ADR in two weeks and was literally just second guessing myself. I picked it because there's actually something DD will eat - grill cheese and Mickey shaped pasta. And the kids desserts look fun. Then I started to look at the prices and think, is it worth it so DD can have a grill cheese? I'll be keeping that ADR now.

So happy to see these comments. I have an ADR in two weeks and was literally just second guessing myself. I picked it because there's actually something DD will eat - grill cheese and Mickey shaped pasta. And the kids desserts look fun. Then I started to look at the prices and think, is it worth it so DD can have a grill cheese? I'll be keeping that ADR now.
Our waiter gave us a chinese takeout container of swedish fish to take home. Not sure if they always do that, but needless to say, my kids loved it here :) You won't be disappointed!

If it's in your budget, Flying Fish is worth the price. This is what I had on our last visit :)

Crab cake
15862574141_2589025f0a_z.jpg

Potato Crusted Snapper
15677043218_71d7e9581f_z.jpg

Pics look AWESOME; thanks!:thumbsup2 Never been to Flying Fish, haven't made it there!
Will consider it for our October trip...Carmelized Banana Napolean looks beyond GREAT!:Pinkbounc

Gonna echo everyone else and say go for it! We've really never had a bad experience and have found the waiters and waitresses to always be incredibly friendly and personable, really adding to the overall experience.

We found it to be excellent.
The pricing is 'high' compared to lower-end restaurant offerings, but compared to equivalent establishments in Disney or anywhere for that matter, it's priced very fair.
These were from when we went (sorry for quality of some, iPhone lol).

wahz6r.jpg

2ia5pqc.jpg

2ymvju9.jpg

107ulpy.jpg

2n7rqg.jpg

2cqo6du.jpg

What is that last pic? That looks outstanding!

Our waiter gave us a chinese takeout container of swedish fish to take home. Not sure if they always do that, but needless to say, my kids loved it here :) You won't be disappointed!

Forget the kid - Swedish fish are my favorite. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a little pixie dust there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter