Flying Fish Cafe and Free Dining

jsmla

DIS Veteran
I remember reading that FFC had a prix fiXe meal that wasn't included with the regular dining plan. Is the Signature Flying Fish Cafe Entree Duo (Char-crusted Angus NY Strip Steak and Potato-wrapped Red Snapper $47.00) eligible?

We're aware that this is a Signature restaurant and will "cost" two TS credits. I'm trying to decide between dinner at Flying Fish and lunch at Le Cellier.

Thanks!

I remember reading that FFC had a prix fiXe meal that wasn't included with the regular dining plan. Is the Signature Flying Fish Cafe Entree Duo (Char-crusted Angus NY Strip Steak and Potato-wrapped Red Snapper $47.00) eligible?

We're aware that this is a Signature restaurant and will "cost" two TS credits. I'm trying to decide between dinner at Flying Fish and lunch at Le Cellier.

Thanks!

I had (sort of) the same question.
I'm aware this restaurant needs 2 dining credits, but I'm curious as to what's included? Also have the same question for Fulton's Crab House?
Where can I find out what would be included?
Sorry to jump on your thread!:grouphug:

The prix fixe meal isn't on the menu anymore as far as I can see. It was around $65 and included an appetizer and dessert along with the entree which was the steak and snapper duo. Unlike some places with a prix fixe that gave you choices, the FF prix fixe had only one choice per course. I remember because I was going to order it, but didn't care for the dessert.

I don't know if just the duo is eligible on the dining plan and haven't seen anyone post if they had it using credits.

As far as what is included when using 2 credits at a sig - the entitlements remain the same as any one credit dinner. If you're on the regular DDP it includes an entree, dessert and non-alc beverage per person. If you're on the DxDDP it will also include an appetizer per person.

I don't believe the entree duo is part of the prefixed menu it's just a small sampling of the snapper & steak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter