Flying Delta

PackMan

Earning My Ears
Ok, I'm flying Delta with the fam in August. I could choose our seats on our outgoing flights, but on the connecting flights it won't let me select seats... normally not a big deal but I'm traveling with DS2 and DD5... I'd rather they not sit in between strangers (and I'm sure said stranger doesn't want to deal with my 2 year old's stinky diapers)

Any thoughts?

You should be fine. Delta does not assign all seats ahead of time. Some seats are reserved until check in. Or you could try calling and see if they can get something unblocked for you if you explain that you are travelling with two young children. We could sometimes do that when I worked for American.

Ok, I'm flying Delta with the fam in August. I could choose our seats on our outgoing flights, but on the connecting flights it won't let me select seats... normally not a big deal but I'm traveling with DS2 and DD5... I'd rather they not sit in between strangers (and I'm sure said stranger doesn't want to deal with my 2 year old's stinky diapers)

Any thoughts?

Delta holds most of the seats in the front half of coach for Medallion members (25,000 miles per year or more). They will open up at check-in.

I booked on Delta last month on connecting flights and have already selected seats for both.

Any thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter