Fly Fly Eclipse Banned from The Ghostbusters Show!!

Very funny!! You have inspired me to search out the ghostbusters show on our next trip, maybe I will even catch a glimpes of the "obsessed fan" that is if you are not banned within the next 3 weeks. lol
jacee

lol!! I'll probably be there. :)

I'm going tomorrow (Thursday) and will be there Friday as well.

If anyone is going during either of those two days, I will see at least 2 or 3 shows each day and FOR SURE will see the very first show (at 11:30AM). I'll be there by 11AM and will be sitting in "my spot". :) Stop by and say "hi" and you can look at my pictures! lol!

Flyfly, we'll be there tomorrow as well, however, we won't be comming in till about 1pm or so. Can you tell me what are the show times ?

sure :) You'll miss the first 2 shows which are 11:30AM and 12:45PM.

So there are:

2:00PM, 3:45PM and 5:00PM

If you see a girl only 5' tall carrying a camera, camcorder and a bright yellow seat cusion - - that's me. :p

Anyway, have a safe trip!!

I'll make sure to look out for you and say hi !!! That story is just too funny !!!!!

Originally posted by barbyo
I'll make sure to look out for you and say hi !!! That story is just too funny !!!!!

OK, then I'll possibly talk you you tomorrow!! :)

And thanks about the story. didn't take me long to write because a decent amount is true... :p but, I'm not gonna go there...lol

Fly Fly-

I just read it!!!!! That was so funny. I almost choked on my chips!!!!

The only thing I would add is:

"Fly Fly will not give up the #1 spot as the GhostBusters Fan. Not rain, shine or any restraining orders keep her away from this show and her beaus!!!!!"

You definitely deserve the #1 spot!!!!

Thanks for the laugh.

Not rain, shine or any restraining orders keep her away from this show and her beaus!!!!!"

Yup, especially since that last show I saw, I sat in the pouring rain (and some lightning) just to watch it :p (as you read in my trip report..hehe)

I hope my DD9 is as much fun as you when she is 15...

Hey, thanks! lol :)

Isn't fan short for "fanatic"??
LOL Ffly.... Good to read your stuff!
Jim

Originally posted by h20jag
Isn't fan short for "fanatic"??

Yeah, but the term "fan" is now used as a less extreme description than "fanatic." I dunno why, but it's just the way it is. :)

So, in that case, "fanatic" probably fits me better than "fan"...at least in THIS story :p

I gotta say about this show. it really does / has the capability of being a replacement for the Beetlejuice show.
Take away Frankies' Bride, and Riff & Raff are'nt the showgirs I wuz waitin' on.
Jim

fly fly- do you by any chance know where to get a copy of the extreme ghostbusters show? i didnt get a chance to tape it while i was there last month. but my kids just loved the show. i can find video for all the shows except that one =(
i appreciate any help.
tinkandhook

Originally posted by tinkandhook
fly fly- do you by any chance know where to get a copy of the extreme ghostbusters show? i didnt get a chance to tape it while i was there last month. but my kids just loved the show. i can find video for all the shows except that one =(
i appreciate any help.
tinkandhook

I have it recorded and will be bringing my camcorder again this weekend (since this will be my cousin's first trip...I want to give her video of how SHE remembers it...even if it means recording another GB Show. :) )

If you'd like, I can send you a copy of it. I can make a VCD, but it may not be in as good of quality as if I just copy from the camcorder tape.

I'll see which has the best quality and send it to you. Either e-mail me or send me a PM.

Only $5 for shipping and cost of tape. :)

I will not be able to send it before Saturday because I'll be at Universal Studios. :) So, just let me know.

Any other shows you want?

I have another ghostbusters show recorded. :)

I just got back from dropping my cousin off in Georgia. She had never been to a theme park before. My trip report will be posted soon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter