Flush around the World

brich330

Mouseketeer
Odd question, but what do you think are the best themed bathrooms in Wdw and resorts? It's usually so busy I never seem to notice.:rolleyes1

lol I love the Tangled themed bathroom in Magic Kingdom. I don't think I've noticed any other themed ones in the parks, but I definitely could be missing something

It's funny all the bathroom threads on here! I actually did notice that the one in Norway is nice though.

From pictures, the new Norway one looks nice. Tangled and the one in Storybook Circus area have nice décor.

I thought this was going to be a thread about the World Showcase bathrooms. I was all ready to complain about the one in China where you can't open the door without hitting someone who's already standing inside. And my favorite bathroom would be the big one in the American Adventure area.

MK: Tangled and Storybook Circus'
Epcot: Soarin (new one) haven't seen the Norway one, American Adventure
DHS: Brown Derby (always empty)
AK: Conservation Station (they have animal poop facts on the bathroom stall doors)

My husband once walked all the way from the Canada Pavilion to the American Adventure specifically to utilize our nation's well-appointed facilities.
A ringing endorsement if ever there was one! :rolleyes2

Fort Wilderness Pioneer Hall - first public restrooms from the tram/bus circle. I base it on the music. Area music is piped into each restroom, and that always seemed the most fitting. Disney doesn't miss any detail.

The lobby rest rooms at AoA are so brightly colored. No wondering if you went into the wrong room - PINK is the ladies and BLUE is the mens. And those are in caps because WOW is there color. Love it.
I used to love all the rest rooms right near LMA - fun race track theming plus tons of stalls. Never a wait!

Skip the one on Tom Sawyer's Island. It looked like this for over an hour on 5/13.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    401.7 KB · Views: 35
Over an hour? You shouldn't eat a whole pizza at 1am!

Ha ha.
No. We used the restroom as we got off the raft and then again about 90 minutes later when we were waiting to get back on a raft. The mess was still there. It was gross.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter