Fluff Poll - Chocolate or Vanilla?

Fluff Poll - What Is Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

• Chocolate

• Vanilla

• Coffee

• Strawberry

• Chocolate Chip

• Other - Please explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Has been and always will be VANILLA - especially French vanilla:jumping1:

I voted chocolate, but should have said other. My current favorite is cherry garcia frozen yoghurt ( does that count? )

Sure, ice cream, frozen yogurt...it's all good on a hot day:D

I am currently addicted to chocolate chip frozen yogurt with chocolate jimmies (sprinkles).

tangerine and fruit punch sherbet and summer's dream (vanilla and orange sherbet mixed

I voted other....I love Tin Roof and mint choc chip!

I love swirls!! Anyone who doesn't like swirls is cuckoo in the head!!

My current favorite is Ben and Jerry's Primary Berry Graham....strawberry cheesecake flavored ice cream with a graham cracker crust swirl....yum yum. I want some right now!!!

I also like B&J's Pistachio Pistachio....Chunky Monkey....Cherry Garcia....Caramel Cashew Swirl....heck, most any B&J flavor is a-ok with me. What is really funny is that when I was a kid, I was *all* about chocolate. Didn't even want the ice cream unless it had chocolate-something! And now, I can take or leave chocolate. Funny how our tastes change.

Another good one is mint patty frozen yogurt. It is mint flavored frozen yogurt with chocolate chips and minature peppermint patties mixed in. Yummy.

Originally posted by 4cruisin
Another good one is mint patty frozen yogurt. It is mint flavored frozen yogurt with chocolate chips and minature peppermint patties mixed in. Yummy.

that sounds really good! :hyper:

Pistachio is my very fav and has been since I can remember. But vanilla is a very close second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter