Flower Picture of the Day

Flowers002.jpg

I love flowers

I'm really sorry, I'm going to cheat and post a couple from here at home because I didn't have a digital camera the last time I visited in 2004! Now I have my SLR I snap flowers all the time.

To make up for it I'll post some from WDW in November once I'm back. Hope this is ok! (I just really love taking pics of flowers :) )

img0183smalllt5.jpg

img0246smallel5.jpg

Big Bump,
Lilac-01a.jpg

Lilac-02a.jpg

The clarity of those pics is incredible!

I'm just using the kit lens which came with my Canon (as I need to save up for a decent one!). It's an 18mm-55mm lens. Not fantastic, but it does a job. I thought the clarity on mine was alright until I saw these!

not sure what this particular flower is.. but I saw it at Epcot a few weeks ago and thought it was so pretty.. they were in orange and red..

HPIM0040.jpg

heres a few others over various trips to WDW..

HPIM0004.jpg

HPIM1186.jpg

I'm really glad to see this thread revived! I enjoy seeing everyone's flower pix, Disney or not.

DSC04149.jpg

-Russ

Boy there are some great shots here.
Timeless that's a great macro shot, love it, what camera and lens did you use.
Yellow_Stich I like your bee and flower picture, they are sometimes hard to catch, nice job :thumbsup2
Here's one I shot yesterday.

Honey-Bee-01a.jpg

Great thread that needs to be revived!!!! Lets see more pictures! There are so many different flowers at WDW, I am sure that there are lots more that we have not seen! I have some but don't know how to put the pictures on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter