Flower n Garden - fun things to fo extra

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
We have 3 days after visiting Hilton head so of course we are going to the world. Lol. Hubby has never been at this time and I want to have some good things lined up ...extra.points if its flower and garden related.

What are you looking for- Tours? fireworks experiences? What park? Budget?

If you like plants Behind the Seeds is an excellent tour and one of the cheapest Disney offers.

As for Flower & Garden specific no bookable special events have been announced yet.

...although, I could spend hours in the Butterfly Garden (near The Land, in the past). Butterflies at all stages of metamorphosis and their interaction with the plants/ people. I always have to budget extra time for that. :butterfly

Something like hoop Dee doo, or any special flower and garden events...do they do wine tasting pairings anywhere? Dinner and fireworks maybe? Not thinking a tour this trip...

In 2019 Epcot UK pavilion offered a tea tour/tasting That was specific to Flower and Garden. I have seen what looks like that same tour not part of Flower and Garden since Covid. It included touring the tea garden near the Twinings shop and then doing a tasting at Rose and Crown before it opened for lunch. I enjoyed it. perhaps a possibility?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter