Flower Girl & Ring Bearer

Mickey02

<font color=darkcoral>Glad the brain washing worke
I have a problem and was wondering if anyone has a solution. I am wondering if anyone has any creative ideas for getting a 2 year old flower girl and a 3 year old ring bearer down the isle??

There is always the standard have one of the Moms walk them down but I was looking for something a little more creative.

we bribed them (yup I’m the bad aunt)

for our youngest flowergirl we gave her a new stuffed toy and told her to bring it to mommy (mom was a bridesmaid and already at the alter)

for our little guy daddy had a lolly for him....mom stayed with him while dad was waiting near the front….the basic one parent in back other in the front ….it seems to work most often

other thing is get them to hold hands and go down together....they tend to listen better when its a group mission

good luck...but even if they dont make it it will be fine…

Thank You!

The bribing idea works for me. How old was your flower girl and ring bearer?

Thank You!

The bribing idea works for me. How old was your flower girl and ring bearer?

My youngest flower girl was 3
but they were 7, 5, 4, and 3 (i had four)
My little guy was 2.5
but my other two ring bearers were both 5

I was worried at first about having them all
but they were all very good and i have some great shots
051261%20-%200036.jpg

WOW! That is a lot of flower girls and ring bearers! Were they all family?
From the pictures it looks like a beautiful wedding.

WOW! That is a lot of flower girls and ring bearers! Were they all family?
From the pictures it looks like a beautiful wedding.

Yeah i went a little crazy
Originally it was supposed to be two of each (nieces and nephews)....
but then my family from Australia said they could make the wedding
(never dreamed they would come)....I couldn’t say no to those little faces

it ended up being so much fun
heres' a few more pics if your board.
http://www.ss-fh.com/misc/wdw/wedding/index.htm

Thanks for sharing your pictures. You were a beautiful bride. You guys made a great couple!

Im having my fsil walk with her son (who will be 2) as the ring bearer.... this way he'll want to walk!

Yeah i went a little crazy
Originally it was supposed to be two of each (nieces and nephews)....
but then my family from Australia said they could make the wedding
(never dreamed they would come)....I couldn’t say no to those little faces

it ended up being so much fun
heres' a few more pics if your board.
http://www.ss-fh.com/misc/wdw/wedding/index.htm

I just searched through your pics... I WISH I WAS THERE!!

My daughter and nephew were in my cousins wedding. I sat in the isle seat and waved candy at them to get them both down the isle. Be sure that the candy will not stain there outfits! I gave them smarties and marshmallows, be sure to have baby wipes for sticky hands. It worked like a charm. My nephew was crying in the beginning and then they told him I had candy! It worked like a charm and kept them busy and quiet during the ceremony!

My daughter and nephew were in my cousins wedding. I sat in the isle seat and waved candy at them to get them both down the isle. Be sure that the candy will not stain there outfits! I gave them smarties and marshmallows, be sure to have baby wipes for sticky hands. It worked like a charm. My nephew was crying in the beginning and then they told him I had candy! It worked like a charm and kept them busy and quiet during the ceremony!

Now that is a great idea!

My 5 month old daughter was a flower girl for my sister's wedding 5 years ago. We had her sit in a Radio Flyer wagon (one with a seat belt) while my son pulled her down the aisle. I bougt a couple of yards of white satin and tulle. My sister gave the wagon to the florist and he covered the wagon with satin and put cascading tulle around it with flower bouquets holding them up. It was really lovely and they were a huge hit.

My 2 yo daughter is going to be a flower girl for our VR. We have been doing practice sessions with silk petals in a basket. I tell her "Walk and dump, walk and dump..." So far she's been walking, coming to a standstill, dumping, walking, coming to a standstill, dumping. I told my husband we'll likely be walking on individual piles of petals rather than a path of petals. But it will be sure to be cute anyway.

Good luck!
Jil

My ring bear and flower girl will be about the same age when we get married. The plan is to get one of th power wheel cars and have him drive her down the isle and open the door for her to get out. Then after the ceromony is over on the way back down have them go first with a just married sign attached to the back!!

My ring bear and flower girl will be about the same age when we get married. The plan is to get one of th power wheel cars and have him drive her down the isle and open the door for her to get out. Then after the ceromony is over on the way back down have them go first with a just married sign attached to the back!!

Oh my goodness that will be so cute! I started laughing when I read this. I think the people around me are wondering what is up.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter