Flower & Garden giftcard

DMLAINI

DIS Veteran
We plan on trying a lot of the food at The Flower & Garden Festival. Where can you purchase the giftcard that goes on your wrist? Also, can you use a giftcard to purchase it (we have a lot of giftcards)?

We plan on trying a lot of the food at The Flower & Garden Festival. Where can you purchase the giftcard that goes on your wrist? Also, can you use a giftcard to purchase it (we have a lot of giftcards)?
I bought one years ago for F&W at the Port of Entry Shop in Epcot. . I used a credit card to add money to it.

Edit... you can add your GCs to the wrist card by going to the Disney Gift card site. https://www.disneygiftcard.com/manage/

Last edited:
I am pretty sure you can’t use a gift card to buy it but I did once buy one for the smallest amount and transfer another gift card to it

Can you just use your magic band at the booths if there is a credit card linked to it or do you need a gift card?

Can you just use your magic band at the booths if there is a credit card linked to it or do you need a gift card?
Your magic band is not lined to a credit card; it's linked to your room and billed against your account there (which is likely secured with a credit card). That's an important distinction for people who aren't staying on site.

Where are you able to purchase the wristlet/card? I am thinking of these for two boys (8 and 11) who have saved and have money to burn. Last time I "pretended" like their money was on the magic band, when they were in fact simply charging back to the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter