• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flower and Garden Outdoor Kitchen menus

No menus, but Disney food blog is reporting that Citrus Blossom, Honey Bee-sto, and Trowel and Trellis will be returning.

Disney Food Blog posted them on 2/13 last year... the wait is killing me! I‘m guessing they will be released this week. We loved a bunch of the dishes last year so hopefully some will be back!

Glad to hear Honey-Bee-stro is coming back. It was really good last year.
Also waiting for the menus.

I regret not buying the Orange Bird sipper last year. So glad I get a chance to remedy that this year! I know it isn’t menus, but at least we know that is returning. And the Orange Bird passholder magnet? Too stinking cute!

OOh, thank you!
I love the Orange Bird ears!
Does this sound like the ears are exclusive to AP?
"Passholder-Exclusive Merchandise – Be on the lookout for Passholder-exclusives, including tees and pins. Also check out the new Orange Bird and Donald and Spike collections. Passholders can also take advantage of their 20% discount on merchandise."
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...s-epcot-international-flower-garden-festival/
I really hope not because I need those ears and I'm not AP this year.

Just remember from disneyfoodblog page; "The 2020 booths and menus have not been announced yet." They still only really have 2019 right now.

Just remember from disneyfoodblog page; "The 2020 booths and menus have not been announced yet." They still only really have 2019 right now.
Yep, I just pulled out my passport from last year to check.
One other thing to remember is that prices won't be listed when the menu first comes out either, from what I remember in years past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter