• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flower and Garden Festival Play Areas

Blurrysmom

Mouseketeer
Hello,
We will be at WDW during the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot. I've read that there are gardens set up for kids to play in, and I'm wondering what exactly that means. Will my six year old get kicked out if Epcot for knocking over an Elsa topiary while pretending to be Agent P? (I'm kidding…..sort of).

We were there for Flower and Garden in 2012. There were garden areas with children' playground equipment (climbers, slides etc). It was nice to have some places for the kids to burn off energy.

Just got back. They have two playgrounds set up, one for smaller kids and one for both smaller and older kids. It is just like a regular playground with great seats for the adults to relax in. I spent a half hour last Thursday relaxing in an adirondack chair in the bigger kids playground. It has a Monsters University Theme.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter