Flow of day- EscapeWP??? (really too many questions!)

Tink&PirateMama

queen mamadalla is what they call me... they being
Hi again:)

I'm really trying to sort out how the day is going to go. I know in my experience with two children my best bet to happiness at disney is to pick the things we really, really want, and skip the rest- if I try to do everything we'll all be crazy and miserable instead of relaxed and enjoying ourselves. And, I'm trying to figure out how the day actually works, so I can decide what would be the best time for us to have the ceremony, and what seems reasonable for us all to be able to experience (which right now seems our best bet would be to skip those early photo shoots!).

So, I'm wondering if I don't do park shoots in the morning, how soon would I need to have hair/makeup come for a 10am or a 12 noon wedding? And to have randy take pics? I was going to have randy for four hours for our escape vow renewal, which he said would be plenty for all the shots I wanted, but I'm not sure how long it really takes to get ready. It would be my hair (which is long) and makeup, and my daughter's (will be age six) hair (that should be pretty simple). What time do they show up to pick you up (I'm REALLY leaning toward doing the cindy carriage- one of those things I would like a lot!) in it (ie, when do I have to be ready by). Any experiences with cindy's coach are helpful too!

And- for those of you who did an escape WP wedding/vr- how long is the cake cutting at commanders terrace? If we get characters are we there a full half hour atleast then? I'd like to dance a little, and enjoy it all. I wonder if the coach takes you there and that's it, or do they take you back to where they got you in the first place? I guess I just don't really understand how it's all going to play out. If anyone could explain to me their experience as an escape bride there that'd be great!

The timing impacts when/where we will eat lunch and or dinner, how much downtime they will have before we do the dessert party (which I also don't know what time they pick you up for that either or how long it goes to!)...

Any experiences on this would be super helpful!! Then I will be able to decide if 10 or 12 is the time I'd like to have for the ceremony!!
Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!