Flounder's Nursery - Can my stroller stay w/my baby?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by suzyqn, Apr 28, 2009.

1. suzyqn

suzyqn DIS Veteran

We are planning on dropping our 19 month old (who just started walking) off at Flounder's Nusery right before dinner each night.

I was wondering if they allow strollers to be "parked" in there while our child is being taken care of. If not I want to be sure to allow time to go back to the room before taking her to the nusery.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ldalvarado

ldalvarado Mouseketeer

Why do you need a stoller? It is not far at all to walk from your stateroom to Flounders.

4. suzyqn

suzyqn DIS Veteran

You're right, I could drop it off ahead of time, but I thought I'd ask in case we were doing other things just before our reserved time for Flounders.

5. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Reality is that you'll probably be going from your stateroom to Flounders regardless of what else you've been doing or are planning to do. You'll go back there for a diaper change, right?

6. Olga

Olga DIS Veteran

Yes, you may park your stroller at Flounders.

7. nenner1

nenner1 <font color=darkorchid>I must've been distracted b

Yes you can, and they will likely fold it up and store it out in the entranceway (where the check in desk and window is.)
    That's what they did with ours! (our daughter was only 4 months old and often sleeping in it when we arrived they would just wheel her in and let her rest in her car seat and when she woke up, pop out the seat fold the stroller and store it out there.)

8. suzyqn

suzyqn DIS Veteran

Thank you for this information. It is nice to know that it is an option if needed.