Floridays

major

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Has anyone stayed at Floridays on I-drive ? It looks really nice but would love some feedback from anyone who has stayed there.:)
In particular the shuttles, what's in the area - we don't drive so will be relying on transport for parks ( although it will just be Seaworld, wet n wild Busch Gardens etc as we are staying on site at Disney for a few nights.

My sister-in-laws and nieces stayed at Floridays about a year and a half ago and liked it very much. They had absolutely no complalints about the hotel at all. Not having personal experience with it I can't comment on the shuttle service. However, the hotel is very close to Sea World.
Have a great trip!

I have only looked at their web site when planning our trip...but a caution I have heard from friends regarding hotel shuttles- they typically stop at many hotels to pick people up and your short trip to the parks might take an hour with stops.
So- I would ask about the shuttle specifics before booking.

We stayed there last October through a Wyndham timeshare promo. It was VERY nice...new--but I can't imagine staying there without the use of a car. I don't remember there being shuttles to any attractions.

I am looking at booking this property as we have stayed in the immediate area before and we will not have a car this time. The I ride trolley stops right outside for Seaworld and other I Drive attractions. It is handy for Publix and Premium Outlets and they offer a free shuttle to Disney and Universal (possibly Seaworld too)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter